Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Jennifer, my cousin

I recently got reconnected to most of my long lost friends, acquaintances, and relatives. No thanks to my PAID SUBSCRIPTION of an otherwise POOR connection with Smart Wifi. Ok, I am not that mad with them. I am just trying to make my point and fight for the right of receiving good service for my PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

Anyways, Jennifer is one of those relatives. She is a second cousin to me - my mother and her father are first cousins. And she is in the States. She is rather new there but she knows around. I believe in her and somehow I know that she will make it through the temporary rain she is experiencing right now. She is bright and bubbly and it's hard to put down someone as cheerful as her. I know that she will make it big and she owes it to her and her deep love for God.

Our family is a small family. We have so few relatives. But one thing is for sure. Our family always pulls through rough times. And we will survive and thrive. We will be able to look through the clouds and be sure that the sun is always there. Even if we have to close our eyes and imagine it from time to time.

Jennifer is like that.

She is strong and she will pull through.

She will make it well in life.

She will make us all proud.

She's already making me proud of her.

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!