Sunday, March 05, 2006

Time is on my side - Rolling Stones

(meade)Time is on my side, yes it isTime is on my side, yes it isNow you always sayThat you want to be freeBut you’ll come running back (said you would baby)You’ll come running back (I said so many times before)You’ll come running back to meOh, time is on my side, yes it isTime is on my side, yes it isYou’re searching for good timesBut just wait and seeYou’ll come running back (I won’t have to worry no more)You’ll come running back (spend the rest of my life with you, baby)You’ll come running back to meGo ahead, go ahead and light up the townAnd baby, do everything your heart desiresRemember, I’ll always be aroundAnd I know, I knowLike I told you so many times beforeYou’re gonna come back, baby’cause I knowYou’re gonna come back knockingYeah, knocking right on my doorYes, yes!Well, time is on my side, yes it isTime is on my side, yes it is’cause I got the real loveThe kind that you needYou’ll come running back (said you would, baby)You’ll come running back (I always said you would)You’ll come running back, to meYes time, time, time is on my side, yes it isTime, time, time is on my side, yes it isOh, time, time, time is on my side, yes it isI said, time, time, time is on my side, yes it isOh, time, time, time is on my sideYeah, time, time, time is on my side

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!