Sunday, February 25, 2007

Most Intelligent Students I Taught

The former "7 Most Intelligent Students I Taught"
God, I'm sure I will make a lot of enemies here...
1. Godwin Yobl Calangi (he is in Prep in SPMS, about 4 years old)
2. Katrina Marie Verso (she is in College in Adamson, taking up Chemical Engineering)
3. Charmaine Timario (UP? Valedictorian of DCSR- Batch 2003-2004)
4. Erika Shirasu (she is in grade 3 now, and only 7 years old)
5. Candice Mendoza (UPLB, BS Math, my protege in Math?)
6. Dianne Kathleen Alonzo. She is in 4th year now in Dominican College Sta. Rosa
7. Andrea Monica Gonzales (UP?)
8. My progeny, my true protege, my child prodigy - Andrea Gwyneth Atento.

Intelligence is never complete. According to Dr. Stanley of Millionaire Mind, social skills seem to be a much needed requirement for financial success.


This School Year's Addition:

1. Angela Caldito
2. Jasmine Garabiles
3. Kimberly Bologa
4. Julius Naluz
5. Sarahjane Caranguian

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!