Thursday, March 29, 2007

Roja

more photos - LoveHappens

This is Roja.  She is my friend.  She is like the most pretty and sexy intelliectual I know.  She debates me at times, which makes me hate her.  Not really.  She's a wonderful lady.  She is a very good person, and would volunteer even if you don't pay her.  Well, times changed.  Perhaps, she will ask for some dough.  Hmmm

These are her interests 
Astrology, Business, Cooking, Dining out, Going out for coffee, Inspiration / self improvement, Movies, Playing / singing music, Politics, Reading books and magazines, Religion, Science, Spiritual Studies, Taking educational classes, Watching TV, Traveling, Volunteering.

She loves movies and singing.

I loved it when we sang "Cruisin".  We tried to sing "Moulin Rouge's Come What May".  Didn't work.  A lot of things do not.


No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!