Thursday, June 19, 2008

...Looks like a clownfish!

Andrea's words

Looking at the entry on Nemo in Encarta, she blurted out, "It looks like a clownfish, Nemo looks like a clownfish!"  

Then I said, what?  Looks like a what? 

Yeah!  The orange and white stripes...  She looks exasperated.  Sorry, tao lang ang daddy mo.

A crown..cloud...?  How do you spell that?  ...The f*#@ ...I don't even know the difference between a tilapia and a bangus...

She spells it in the search bar...  C-L-O-W-N

Okay, I get it.  Rush to wikipedia, I did...

It's there alright.  Yeah.  Orange and stripes of white as she said.

How did you know that?  I asked.  

She looks up to me and says, "Everybody does!"  

As I turn to watch Cinemax, I heard her surfing about Expressionism and Van Gogh.  

What a wonderful world

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!