Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Andrea's perfect performance

At least I know the clan is developing. Or at least, Mr. Darwin's theory is applicable to my genes.

Because I wasn't able to do it when I was still studying. Yeah, of course, she does not have Ms. Goloy or Mr. Balog as teachers. But, heck. She's just 6.

Turns out, she perfected all her exams. Every single one of them. Even the goddarn PE. Just joking.

What I don't understand is how she gets these things. When all she does all day is watch Spongebob, Mr. Bean, El Tigre, Dora, Spongebob. Oh, I mentioned that already. There are times I worry about her because instead of studying her lessons, she would tinker on my laptop, trying to find "what's new in encarta", or "Where's my stronghold (her own designed castle in the Stronghold game?"

Forgive the proud parent.

Eventually you'll get there.

Just be smarter than your kids, or else....

...they will come to you one day and ask something you aren't able to answer immediately, and they will retort "I thought you're intelligent.... (bangs the door).... You ruined my day! It was a wonderful day. Now, you ruined it."

That's Andrea. Some days, you want to strangle her. Some days, you are on top of the world.

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!