Friday, December 30, 2005

My Favorite Movies of All Time

My Favorite Movies of time
1. Braveheart
2. Godfather 1 - 3
3. Matrix, Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revolution
4. Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi
5. Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the Rings, Two Towers, Return of the King
6. Jerry Maguire
7. My Best Friend's Wedding
8. Step Mom
9. Notting Hill
10. Independence Day
11. Forrest Gump
12. Powder
13. Good Will Hunting
14. Jurassic Park
15. Phenomenon
16. Immortal Beloved
17. Sound of Music
18. The Exorcist
19. Lion King
20. ET
21. Mrs. Doubtfire
22. Meet Joe Black
23. Mr. Holland's Opus
24. That Thing You Do
25. Seven
26. Saving Private Ryan
27. A Beautiful Mind
28. Hawking - Hallmark Movies
29. It's a Wonderful Life (1946-Stewart)
30. An Affair to Remember
31. Psycho (I liked the second one, when he returned - Tony Perkins)
32. Wall Street
33. Scent of a Woman
34. With Honors
35. Dead Poets Society
36. Usual Suspects
37. Untouchables
38. Life is Beautiful (Roberto Benigni)
39. What Dreams May Come
40. Ever After

I know I forgot a lot, but these movies sure hit the spot in my heart. I am the hopeless romantic kind. Anything I cannot forget is because I was involved emotionally. Hey, there was a study made about that. Actually, this philosophy came from Heidegger - an existentialist. Is he? Let's see.

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!