Thursday, January 05, 2006

If ever they don't buy, I won't sell

Those who can read...read 'em 'tween the lines....

I always believe that people are underappreciated most of the times...

I believe that honor is due only after a long time... Jesus is still not being honored today...

John Nash received his Nobel Prize in 1990s for something he wrote back in the 50s or so.

I am a person who has so many ideas for our place. If they don't buy it, I'd be willing to share them with others. It's a pity. At least I did my very best.

Reading through my manual, and writings and reflections in education, I realized one thing. You can't please everybody. In fact, you cannot please anybody everytime. I only aim to please myself. It's hard to be rejected because I wasn't prepared by my parents that way when we were young. I was secluded in a place where only the best things are happening. The world out here is something so unclear and different from that safe haven in God-knows-where. Half of my parents are now gone. And somehow, only the memories of their smiles and hugs and little plays and shouts of approval ... George kaya mo yan. Ang galing talaga ng anak ko... those words they are the only consolations you hear. But some people do care. My professors care. They won't give me 4 if they don't feel I deserve it. I am also a teacher. When I give a student the highest rating, that means s/he deserves it. Anyways.

I believe that most people will not realize your value till they realize your full worth - at a distance, after they gathered what a jerking ass they must have been to let go of something so wonderful. Most of the times they realize. And they call you most often and say, sir..sana andito ka pa din sa Dominican. Wala na tuloy kaming...

Most of the times, they realize...

Most of the times, they realize too late

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!