Friday, January 06, 2006

Win Some, Lose Some

I really lost the wallet. With my new SSS ID card. Sounds familiar? SSS? squabble? Instant karma's gonna get you.... (John Lennon, Instant Karma)

Plus, there are some money there. Which I most definitely need in these dire times. God, I always lose something. I remembered I lost the ring my mother gave me when I graduated in college. And the necklace with it. I lost about five cellphones, three wallets now, the first time I lost 5,500.00 in the jeepney. Awhile I ago, while I was typing the article on La Salle, I was telling myself, they cannot put a good man down. I rise and always rise back again. A few hundred pesos won't put me away for good.

This evening, I was ok at our class. We had a grouping and I got to report again. As usual. And it was ok, since I read about La Salle. Basically, the things I said are the very things I wrote in my previous article. It's good to come prepared.

We also learned the sign language for
"St. Jean-Baptiste de La Salle, pray for us
Live, Jesus in our hearts forever."

I like the professor we have. He sounds like a priest. I remember the days of my saintlihood. harhar. And he mentioned the WYD 95 pa. God, I felt like being transported back in 1995 when I was at the pinnacle of holiness.

One thing more, he made us listen to a song (provided with lyrics) from the After Image - "Next in Line" and went asking our favorite lines. He never asked me, but I was hoping he would because I would say "Touch the sun" because it's there, Wency said it but it's not in the lyric sheet. It's what he said. That's why when he was doing a segway on a three worded phrase at the end that the remake did not copy, I immediately said "Touch the Sun" - a clear pun on the Son. And it was what he was intending. I kinda read his mind.

Win some, lose some. It's how life moves.

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!