Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Ninong Vic

I recently exchanged e-mails with my Ninong Vic. This guy shaped me a lot. He was cousin to my mother, and when we were young he stayed with us for some time. He was my first idol. Everything that he does, I imitated. He taught me how to read the time - I can still remember the way he did it. He also taught me how to play chess - but I never really mastered it, I always lose against him and Jomari.

He is now in the US, retired with the US Navy. My lola, and my parents - they all adore Ninong Vic. He is always that person on the pedestal - handsome, witty, kind. He is everything to be proud of. I am so proud of him.

Ninong Vic is now working with the USFDA. He is very hardworking. That's why God blesses him so much.

We love you, Ninong Vic! U d man! Really.

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!