Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sorry - got so busy

The reason for my absence here is not that I wasn't writing anymore. On the contrary, I was always writing - about everything. I just had to fill the gaps of my new website. It's almost done. Done in the sense that it has some form already. Actually, it has to be updated every week. I have there Gospel notes, stock notes, and education researches. I am also doing summaries on legal notes, legal brief. My proposed thesis is already killing me by now. I always thought I knew what I was doing. The worst problem in thesis writing - now I knew - is putting a decent title on your proposed study. It's really killing me. I know what to do and how to do it. God, I even have 100 pages on my mind already. But the hardest part is giving it a title. Perhaps, that only goes to show that I have no focus. Or that I don't really know what will be the significance of my proposed work.

My new website is http://atentocorp.bravehost.com I will put some things I have there in this site. Perhaps the unscholarly things.

Thanks for the 80 plus people who got interested with my blogs. While I was away. That's already something in this part of my world.

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!