Wednesday, January 25, 2006

La Salle and Robin Hood

Did you see the green archer at the center of La Salle Taft? I asked my friend where they got the idea of the green archer icon and he said that it's a secret. Apparently, the green archer was Robin Hood.

La Salle always stood up for the poor. It's a pity that most students in La Salle are well-to-do. They are people coming from the upper class. Who are able to send their children through hundreds of thousand per year?

Last time I asked how is it that La Salle always talks about vision and mission, ultimately forgetting what it should stand for in the first place? My green-colored friend would excuse La Salle, reminding me of the various scholars La Salle has, and the numerous schools it maintains for the poor people.

Hence, while catering for the rich class, it eventually diverts its cash to the less priviledged... much like... uh-oh. I did not say that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

demi lovato nude http://trusted.md/user/demi_lovato_nude does demi lovato naked

Anonymous said...

demi lovato nude fake http://trusted.md/user/demi_lovato_nude demi lovato naked

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!