Sunday, March 05, 2006

Oleanna article

I finished my Oleanna article, and submitted the same to the IVLE. My friend Andy was telling me that he thought I sent him a Supreme Court document. I really did my best in analyzing that movie/ case. I spent 3 nights typing until about 1 or 2 in the morning. Of course, I did this with the Blues on my Yahoo music - Steve Vai, Clapton, Satriani, Eric Johnson and Liquid Tension Experiment - what do you expect? Hehe.

Anyways, I was commended by our teacher, my idol. I could not link the site but she said something like she commends me for my efforts on the intricate considerations on the legal issues on Oleanna. That was enough to pay for my effort. I mean, you have a very good lawyer and teacher, whom I admired the first 30 minutes of meeting (as a teacher, for political correctness. hehe)

I put my work on Oleanna on my website. Click here if you want to see it.

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!