Monday, March 06, 2006

Omahans

I just found out - silly me for not paying attention to details - that Paul Williams is from Omaha, Nebraska. That makes two great influential people to me from Omaha!

Of course, the first one is the Oracle, Warren Buffett.

Paul Williams is the writer of my favorite song - there are two hundred of them - "Travelling Boy". I also found out he is only 5 feet tall, that his is the voice of Penguin the Batman Animated Series. He is a member of the Songwriters Hall of Fame, had one Academy Award, two Grammys and several Golden Globe Awards.

I found his entry in the wikipedia when I searched for the lyrics of Rainbow Connection. It is a song he wrote; one of my childhood favorites. It will be sung by the kinder at SPMS. Master Li asked me to find the lyrics out. Ha ha.

Why the post?

Nothing, I am just considering living in Omaha later in life.

Be the perfect Renaissance man for the modern world.

Just like my two idols.

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!