Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to my mother!!!

Happy birthday, mother!!!

I remember when I was young, I had this card made for my mother on the occasion her birthday, saying the following words:

I love you mother.
You are one.
Not in a million.
Not in a billion.
Not even in a zillion.
You are one.
Just one.
And in these seeming infinite expanse and more infinite combinations of materials, experiences and so on...meeting together into different personalities and places... I am grateful without measure to the author who designed them all...
because He willed that at such a time in the history of humanity...
I was born to you...and you became my mother.
I love you mother.

I cannot think of a better poem or greeting to give her today. I would just babble the same words... perhaps invent new words or so... but the thought will still be the same. God I wish my Papa was here now to know the things happening to me and us. He would have been proud of me posting myself in the net. He was proud over the simplest things. He was proud when I first made my walk he forgot I was just two and so I earned the mark on my forehead. Harhar...

Hey, I was talking about my mother. Come to think of it, I cannot separate the thoughts of the two. They are made for each other. They were the loveteam of our house. My Papa would have enjoyed the cake and the picture taking with Andrea blowing the cake and all... God, I miss the guy.

My mother turned 67 today. God knows how long more will Papa wait in order for them to be together for eternity. I sure hope it won't be soon because I am just recuperating from the loss. What a lousy blog this is, ain't it? I was talking about birthdays and deaths at the same time. That's how my thoughts flowed. Papa, I miss you. Mother, happy birthday!!! We care a lot for you. We will keep you company till the day Papa will get you na. I love you.

You are one.

The only one.

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!