Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The last day of vacation

After much rest from the humdrums and pressures of work, I am now on my very last day of vacation. Tomorrow, it's another day of travelling through the hiway of Santa Rosa, Binan and San Pedro. Tomorrow, I get to spend hours with the hundreds of jeepneys, cars, vans and trucks on their way to wherever. God, I despise getting up in the morning to go to work. But, as St. Paul said, let him who do not work not eat. I think that is a very good lesson that we must appreciate in this country of ours. You see, most husbands just stay at home, watch TV, gamble, drink and even do far worse things while their wives go to work to feed their families. It's a shame, but it's the way of the world that we are in. For me, I'd rather propose that those who have no positive contribution to the society be put to death as a form of sacrifice so that others may live better. It's a shame that these people are the ones destroying society living in the masquerade and protection of the laws of the land. These same laws are the ones they violate every day!!! Shame on you peeps!

As for me, I will rise up early in the morning tomorrow. I will shut this thing off and sleep so that I may rise up early. That's what I'll do in order for me to convince myself that my life is a worthwhile one. That I am of value to the society. Because I am.

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!