Monday, February 27, 2006

Yahoo news 02/27/06

  1. This one, I got from my email. Studies have connected eating chicken wings and having cancer, due to steroid injections being given to chicken just to pass food standards in the States. We have no problem in the Philippines. We don't have a standard for food. God, I hate this reaction of mine.
  2. Mosley defeated Vargas. So what?
  3. Hong Kong bans French poultry after bird flu find. I know where they will dump these birds. Here! They view this country as one that feeds on carcasses and garbage. That's a call for change, mind you.
  4. Sex Pistols refused the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with a classic poetic angst. Nobody does it better. I remember when we were just starting, I used to play their album "Never Mind the Bollocks" over and over again while I sleep. (It was only now that I confirmed they only made one album.) Johnny Sissy and the rest of side B are the result of my being a Sex Pistol fan. We were just not much into the punk because I was learning the blues then. So we gave up the punk image. Confusion followed.
  5. George Michael was arrested for drugs. So he is still alive. That's good news.
  6. According to a report in New York Times, cyber criminals have upgraded themselves. Instead of phishing information from email, they are now copying silently as we type (keyloggers - so that's why Windows' internet security carried that). I myself have been attacked three times since I installed the McAfee Firewall. I don't know before the installation. Anyway, no money will be gotten from me.
  7. Gold's power against autoimmune disease is now being defined at Harvard Medical School. Its power to cure a lot of disease is unquestionable.

No comments:

Battle Stations

Come and be a part of the Battle Stations!